云与波 Clouds and waves_云与波 Clouds and waves泰戈尔_泰戈尔的诗_诗歌-查字典诗词网
查字典诗词网
搜索
当前位置: 查字典诗词网 > 诗歌 > 云与波 Clouds and waves

云与波 Clouds and waves

作者:泰戈尔 来源:查字典诗词网

MOTHER, the folk who live up in the clouds call out to me-- 妈妈,住在云端的人对我唤道——“我们从醒的时候游戏到白日终止。

"We play from the time we wake till the day ends. “我们与黄金色的曙光游戏,我们与银白色的月亮游戏。”

We play with the golden dawn, we play with the silver moon. 我问道:“但是,我怎么能够上你那里去呢?”

I ask, "But, how am I to get up to you?" They answer, "Come to the edge of the earth, lift up your hands to the sky, and you will be taken up into the clouds." 他们答道:“你到地球的边上来,举手向天,就可以被接到云端里来了。”

"My mother is waiting for me at home," I say. "How can I leave her and come?" “我妈妈在家里等我呢,”我说,“我怎么能离开她而来呢?”

Then they smile and float away. 于是他们微笑着浮游而去。

But I know a nicer game than that, mother. 但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏,妈妈。

I shall be the cloud and you the moon. 我做云,你做月亮。

I shall cover you with both my hands, and our house-top will be the blue sky. 我用两只手遮盖你,我们的屋顶就是青碧的天空。

The folk who live in the waves call out to me-- 住在波浪上的人对我唤道—— “我们从早晨唱歌到晚上;我们前进又前进地旅行,也不知我们所经过的是什么地方。”

"We sing from morning till night; on and on we travel and know not where we pass." 我问道:“但是,我怎么能加入你们队伍里去呢?”

I ask, "But, how am I to join you?" They tell me, "Come to the edge of the shore and stand with your eyes tight shut, and you will be carried out upon the waves." 他们告诉我说:“来到岸旁,站在那里,紧闭你的两眼,你就被带到波浪上来了。”

I say, "My mother always wants me at home in the evening--how can I leave her and go?" 我说:“傍晚的时候,我妈妈常要我在家里——我怎么能离开她而去呢!”

Then they smile, dance and pass by. 于是他们微笑着,跳舞着奔流过去。

But I know a better game than that. 但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏。

I will be the waves and you will be a strange shore. 我是波浪,你是陌生的岸。

I shall roll on and on and on, and break upon your lap with laughter. 我奔流而进,进,进,笑哈哈地撞碎在你的膝上。

And no one in the world will know where we both are. 世界上就没有一个人会知道我们俩在什么地方。

点击展开全文
随机来一篇
一键安装查字典教育客户端
查字典教育系列APP,让学习驱动您的世界
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •